We can help find the right software to solve your customer’s problem. If the right software doesn’t exist, then we can create custom programming & hardware solutions that can run on the web, smart phones, tables, PC’s and Servers. Hardware solutions include hardened Kiosk systems and embedded system programming.
- Fixing broken anything (Computers, Printers, Network, Virus Cleanup) onsite and remotely.
- Planning, design and deployment for all aspects of your Information Technology needs including Network design & implementation.
- Determining the bandwidth needs for your office and providing compete rates from various Internet service providers.
- Wi-Fi planning, design and deployment for your office, staff and fund raising events/parties.
- Local File Servers
- Blue Moon Tech provides both remote and onsite support for your computers, network and equipment
- Based on our evaluation of your needs and requirements, we will recommend and provide laptop/desktop computers, printers, copiers, and scanners, as well as recommending, providing and implementing network components.
- Disaster recovery planning including regular backups and strategy to continue operations if your office becomes inaccessible or damaged.
- Implementing Cloud solutions that will allow you to work productively both in your office and offsite from an event or your home offices. Includes file sharing and VOIP (phones with voice menus, voicemail to email, and plug-in-play phone service you can take from office to home.
- Email/newsletter/surveys, mass mailings.
For further information, Please contact Matt Rothman at 347-886-9415 or send a message using our Contact Us page.